Fourteen students awarded SFM Foundation scholarships in 2017
The SFM Foundation has selected 14 students from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Missouri to receive college scholarships this year, committing a total of $285,000 for this year's recipients.
The SFM Foundation provides post-secondary scholarships for up to five years to students whose parents were killed or seriously injured in workplace accidents. Since its inception in 2008, the SFM Foundation has committed more than $1.4 million toward scholarships benefiting 129 students.
- Alexis Evans of Pipestone, MN - Dordt College
- Alexis Rathcke of Sebeka, MN - North Dakota State University
- Andrew Seemann of Spirit Lake, IA - Wartburg College
- Anna Hummel of Baxter, IA - Des Moines Area Community College
- Austin Blomme of Marshall, MN - Saint John's University
- Delaynie Kubista of Mankato, MN - University of St. Thomas
- Hailey Skroch of Independence, WI - Savannah College of Art and Design
- Hunter Bagwell of Fisk, MO - Arkansas State University
- Jessa Raether of Cadott, WI - Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Lucky Wulfekuhle of Palo, IA - Iowa State University
- Miles Nielsen of Mauston, WI - University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Morgan Rohloff of Morris, MN - University of Minnesota - Morris
- Pearl Franke of Hillsboro, WI - Southwest Tech
- Tatyana Soloviyov of Saint Germain, WI - South Dakota State University
Published May 4, 2017.